Why are cookies essential to how customers use the USI Money website?
- make your current and future visits to our website as user-friendly as possible
- to enable us (where appropriate) to tailor the content to fit your needs
- to prevent fraudulent activity and to measure the overall patterns of website usage
- to track how visitors reach our site and the path they take through it to help us improve our service to you
- to understand how our advertising campaigns and promotions within the website are working to improve our site design, offers and promotions.
Please note that none of the cookies used on our website collects personally identifiable information about you.
Why you should keep cookies switched on
We would like you to keep cookies active on your computer during your visits to our website because, without cookies enabled, we cannot guarantee that the website, and your experience whilst visiting it, are as we intend it to be.
At USI Money, we use two types of cookie on this website:
- Session cookies these are temporary cookies, which only exist in the period during which you access the website (or, more strictly, until you close the browser after accessing the website). Each time you revisit the website; these cookies will be stored and then removed when you close your browser. Session cookies help the USI Money website remember what you chose on the previous page, therefore avoiding you having to re-enter information. On our website, these cookies do not contain personal information and cannot be used to identify you.
- Third party cookies As well as using cookies from our advertising and affiliate partners, we may also embed external content from other third party websites within our website. These include sites such as Facebook and Twitter, whose cookie usage policy you can view on their own websites.