“Personal Information” is any information about you that we collect and process. We will not collect any Personal Information unless you have chosen to give it to us. You agree that the Personal Information which you supply to us will be true, complete and accurate in all respects, and you agree to notify us immediately of any changes to that information. We will deal with your Personal Information in compliance with the Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998. Please note this applies only to Universal Securities & Investments Limited (USI Money) and subsidiary companies, not to other companies’ or organisations’ websites to which we link. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
- We will collect and process Personal Information for the purposes of providing our foreign exchange services to you and the other purposes mentioned below. Personal Information may also be processed by other organisations on our behalf for the purpose of providing USI Money services to you. The use of information will remain under the control of USI Money at all times. It may be necessary for your Personal Information to be processed outside the European Union.
- Once you are a registered client, we will hold Personal Information relating to the transactions you enter into with us. We may disclose Personal Information to a party to the transaction, but only to assist your transaction and subject to your approval.
- We may send letters and e-mail messages to you about new products and services which we consider may be of interest to you.
- When you call us we may monitor or record your calls to confirm your instructions or for training purposes.
- To correct or view your Personal Information, you can write to us at Suite 327, The Linen Hall 162-168 Regent Street, London, W1B 5TB. A fee may be payable for viewing Personal Information.
We may disclose your Personal Information acting in good faith if we believe such action is necessary: to conform with a legal requirement or comply with a legal process, to protect and defend our rights or property, to enforce our Terms and Conditions, or to act to protect the interests of our registered customers or others